Why have I been sent a payment reminder or reminder?
You will receive a payment reminder if your monthly premium payment did not go through successfully. There are generally three potential reasons for this occurring:
- Insufficient credit: Make sure that you have enough credit to pay the premium. Once the requisite credit is available, the debit process will automatically be repeated.
- Automatic payment for the “Würth InsurHub” billing party has been deactivated: You can reactivate automatic payment approval for monthly premium payments quite easily under “My Account” in the “InsurHub” web portal.
- Change of TWINT app or mobile phone number: If you have changed the TWINT app you use (e.g. from the prepaid app to a bank’s TWINT app) or your telephone number, please contact our partner Würth Financial Services AG immediately on 044 723 44 04 (Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to midday and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.). Würth Financial Services AG would be more than happy to recover your insurance policies.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
- What is the “Insurance” partner function in TWINT and how do I use it?
- Who can take out an insurance policy via TWINT+?
- How does the payment process for insurance premiums work?
- How do I report a claim with an insurance policy taken out via TWINT?
- Where can I find an overview of the insurance policies I have taken out via TWINT?
- Where can I terminate the insurance policies I took out via TWINT?