Where can I find an overview of the insurance policies I have taken out via TWINT?
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and select the “Insurance” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG.
- Tap “My insurance policies”.
- An overview of all of the insurance policies taken out via TWINT will now be displayed.
- Tap an insurance policy for further information about the individual policy. You can now take a number of actions, such as report a claim, edit your personal details, download your policy and the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance (GTCI) again or terminate your insurance policy.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!