Where can I change or terminate the insurance policies I took out via TWINT+?
- Open your TWINT app and tap the “TWINT+” tile.
- Tap “Insurance” to be forwarded to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG via your web browser.
- Tap “My insurance policies”.
- An overview of all of the insurance policies taken out via TWINT+ will now be displayed.
- Select the insurance policy to which you would like to make changes.
- Tap “Edit personal details” to make changes to your personal details.
- Tap “Terminate insurance policy” to terminate your insurance policy at the next possible termination date. You can also cancel a termination here up until the end of the notice period. To do this, simply tap the corresponding button.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
- What is the “Insurance” function in TWINT+ and how do I use it?
- Who can take out an insurance policy via TWINT+?
- How does the payment process for insurance premiums work?
- How do I report a claim with an insurance policy taken out via TWINT+?
- Where can I find an overview of the insurance policies I have taken out via TWINT+?