Where can I terminate the insurance policies I took out via TWINT?
To terminate a specific policy, please take the following steps:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and select the “Insurance” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG.
- Tap “My insurance policies”.
- An overview of all of the insurance policies taken out via TWINT will now be displayed.
- Select the insurance policy that you would like to terminate.
- Tap “Terminate insurance policy” to terminate your insurance policy at the next possible termination date. You can also cancel a termination here up until the end of the notice period. To do so, simply tap the “Cancel termination” button.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
- What is the “Insurance” partner function in TWINT and how do I use it?
- Who can take out an insurance policy via TWINT+?
- How does the payment process for insurance premiums work?
- How do I report a claim with an insurance policy taken out via TWINT?
- Where can I find an overview of the insurance policies I have taken out via TWINT?