How do I report a claim with an insurance policy taken out via TWINT?
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and select the “Insurance” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG.
- Tap “My insurance policies”.
- An overview of all of the insurance policies taken out via TWINT will now be displayed.
- Tap the insurance policy to which you would like to submit a claims notification.
- Now tap “Report claim”.
- Provide all of the requisite information, upload images of the damage event, where necessary, and send the claim to the insurance provider by tapping “Submit claim”.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately afterwards confirming that your submitted claim has been forwarded to the insurance provider.
- The insurance provider will deal with your case as quickly as possible.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!