How do I report a claim with an insurance policy taken out via TWINT+?
- Open your TWINT app and tap the “TWINT+” tile.
- Tap “Insurance” to be forwarded to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG via your web browser.
- Tap “My insurance policies”.
- An overview of all of the insurance policies taken out via TWINT+ will now be displayed.
- Tap the insurance policy to which you would like to submit a claims notification.
- Now tap “Report claim”.
- Provide all of the requisite information, upload images of the damage event, where necessary, and send the claim to the insurance provider by tapping “Submit claim”.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately afterwards confirming that your submitted claim has been forwarded to the insurance provider.
- The insurance provider will deal with your case as quickly as possible.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!