What additional options does Parking in TWINT+ offer?
In TWINT+, you can now pay for your parking time without having to scan the QR code on the parking meter. To do so, please take the following steps:
- Open the TWINT app and tap the ‘TWINT+’ tile.
- Next, tap ‘Parking’ and you will now be redirected to the Parkingpay website in your Internet browser.
- Activate the location tracking function on your smartphone to be able to view the closest parking facilities to your location that support Parkingpay. Find out how to activate the location tracking function here.
- Select your parking location.
- If you have never used Parking before, please enter your vehicle registration number on this page. Save the details you have entered to continue. You can change the vehicle registration number you saved or add additional registration numbers at any time.
- Now, set your parking time and confirm the payment. As is standard with Parkingpay, the parking time paid for can also be cut short at any time on this screen. You will then be reimbursed the remaining amount directly via the TWINT app.
You can also park in certain car parks without having to buy a ticket. Further information on this topic is available here.
Please note that this function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!