What is new in Parking with TWINT+?
In TWINT+, you can now pay for your parking time without having to scan the QR code on the parking meter. All you need to do is as follows:
- Open the TWINT app and tap the ‘TWINT+’ tile.
- Next, tap ‘Parking’ and you will now be redirected to the Parkingpay website in your Internet browser.
- Activate the location tracking function on your smartphone to be able to view the closest parking facilities to your location that support Parkingpay. Find out how to activate the location tracking function here.
- Select your parking location.
- If you have never used Parking before, please enter your vehicle registration number. You can change this or add additional registration numbers at any time.
- Now set your parking time and confirm the payment.
- As is standard with Parkingpay, the parking time paid for can also be cut short at any time on this screen. You will then be reimbursed the remaining amount directly via the TWINT app.
Please note: The TWINT+ button is only available to a limited number of TWINT users up until September 2020.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!