How do I change my saved vehicle registration number?
You can change the vehicle registration number you have saved with Parkingpay at any time. You can also save multiple registration numbers and select the appropriate one according to the situation. To do so, please take the following steps:
- Open your TWINT, tap the “Partner functions” section and then select the “Parking” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the Parking WebView of Digitalparking.
- Tap the vehicle symbol in the top-right corner and then “Add additional vehicle” on the next screen
- Enter the complete registration number and tap “Confirm”
- You will now see an overview of all your saved registration numbers
- Where necessary, you can also delete saved registration numbers here by tapping the recycle bin symbol
- Finally, confirm that you have selected the correct registration number by ticking the box and tapping “Back”
- You can now set the parking time and start the parking session by tapping “Buy car park ticket”
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!