How can I cancel and close my TWINT Prepaid account?
We can only close your TWINT Prepaid account if you have a balance of CHF 0.00. To find out how to transfer your TWINT Prepaid credit to your bank account, please see these instructions.
To close your TWINT Prepaid account, please take the following steps:
- The first thing to do is to make sure that you have the latest TWINT Prepaid app installed
- Open the TWINT Prepaid app and tap the three dots or three lines in the top-right or top-left corner of the screen and then “Settings” > “Close TWINT account”
- If there are still pending transactions in your TWINT prepaid account, a corresponding message will be displayed that specifies by when the transactions will be concluded. Please try to close the account again at this time.
- Once you have a balance of CHF 0.00 and there are no pending transactions in your TWINT Prepaid account, you can continue by tapping “Close account” below
- Confirm once again that you would like to irrevocably close your TWINT Prepaid account
- Confirmation that your TWINT Prepaid account has been successfully closed will now be displayed
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!