What are digital vouchers and how do I purchase these?
You can purchase vouchers and credit for various shops directly from the TWINT app – regardless of whether you are purchasing these for yourself or as a gift for someone else that can be sent directly to the desired recipient via e-mail.
How it works:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and then select “Digital vouchers”. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the online shop.
- Select the desired provider by tapping the logo of the corresponding product.
- Depending on the product, you can either determine the amount of the voucher/credit yourself or select from predefined amounts.
- You then have the option of selecting whether to ‘send the credit or voucher to another person’. Should you choose this option, you subsequently have to provide the e-mail address of the recipient in the ‘Purchased for’ field, as well as your name in ‘Purchased by’ field so that the recipient knows who sent them the gift. Last but not least, you can pen a personalised message to the recipient.
- When making your first purchase in the online shop, you will also be asked to provide your own e-mail address. This will be saved and can be amended at any time in your profile. Click here to find out how to edit your profile in the online shop.
- Once you have ticked the box stating you have read and accept the General Terms and Conditions of the respective shop, you can tap ‘Purchase credit’.
- You will now be taken back into the TWINT app from the online shop, where you need to confirm the payment by tapping ‘OK’.
- Once your payment is successful, a green confirmation screen will be displayed in your TWINT app. Tap the “Display code” button to be redirected back to the online shop where you can view the voucher code directly.
- You will also be automatically sent an e-mail with the voucher code once the payment has been made successfully. If the voucher or digital credit was purchased as a gift, the desired recipient will also be sent this e-mail.
Please note that this partner function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the partner function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!