Where can I find the voucher codes that I have already purchased?
There are five different ways of viewing your already purchased voucher codes:
As a link after payment is made successfully (on the confirmation screen)
Once your payment is successful, a green confirmation screen will be displayed in your TWINT app. Tap the ‘Display code’ button to be redirected back to the online shop in your Internet browser so that you can view the voucher code.
Via notifications on the home screen of your TWINT app
Immediately after you have made the purchase, you can also view your voucher code via the relevant notification on the home screen of your TWINT app.
Via the online shop
- Open the TWINT app and tap the ‘TWINT+’ tile.
- Tap ‘Digital vouchers’ and you will be redirected to the online shop in your Internet browser.
- Tap the ‘My credit and vouchers’ button to see an overview of all of the voucher codes purchased to date.
- Tap ‘Display code’ next to the code you would like to see to have it displayed.
Via your transaction overview
- Open the TWINT app and tap the ‘Statement entries’ tile.
- Find the corresponding transaction in your transaction overview by looking for the date and the amount. The transaction will be displayed as ‘TWINT Digital Voucher’.
- Tap the transaction to view the transaction details. Here, tap ‘Show details’ under the order details to be taken directly to the purchased voucher code via your Internet browser.
In your e-mail inbox
- Open your e-mail inbox.
- Look for the corresponding confirmation e-mail.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!