How can I cancel my registration for the Ticketless Parking service?
To deregister a specific vehicle registration number from the Ticketless Parking service, please proceed as follows:
- Open the TWINT app and tap the “TWINT+” tile.
- Tap “Parking” and you will be forwarded to the Parking WebView of Digitalparking in your Internet browser.
- Tap the vehicle symbol in the top-right corner of the screen. You will now see an overview of all your saved registration numbers.
- Tap the recycle bin symbol to the right of the vehicle registration number that you want to remove.
- Confirm that you would like to deregister this registration number from this service.
In order to deregister from the Ticketless Parking service completely, please proceed as follows:
- Tap “Settings” under the “More” menu item.
- Tap the “Automated payments” menu item and remove the merchant “Parkingpay TWINT”.
- If you would like to use the service again in the future, please follow the steps for renewing your registration on a one-off basis.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!