How can I cancel my registration for the Ticketless Parking service?
To deregister a specific vehicle registration number from the Ticketless Parking service, please proceed as follows:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and then select the “Parking” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the Parking WebView of Digitalparking.
- Tap the vehicle symbol in the top-right corner of the screen. You will now see an overview of all your saved registration numbers.
- Tap the recycle bin symbol to the right of the vehicle registration number that you want to remove.
- Confirm that you would like to deregister this registration number from this service.
In order to deregister from the Ticketless Parking service completely, please proceed as follows:
- Open your TWINT app and tap the three dots or stripes in the top-left or top-right corner of the screen.
- Under “Payment settings”, tap the “Automated payments” option.
- Now, delete the “Parkingpay TWINT” merchant.
- If you would like to use the service again in the future, please follow the steps for renewing your registration on a one-off basis.
If you use a TWINT app other than the TWINT Prepaid app, the procedure may differ slightly. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service of your TWINT app directly.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!