Where can I find the receipt for a paid parking fee?
You can find the receipts for your past parking transactions in the following two ways:
Using the Parkingpay web application:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and then select the “Parking” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the Parking WebView of Digitalparking.
- Now, tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will now see an overview of all your past parking transactions.
- Tap the amount next to the parking transaction for which you would like to download the receipt.
- The receipt will now be displayed to you as a PDF document that you can save on your smartphone.
Directly in your TWINT app (excluding parking transactions with «ticketless parking»):
- Open the “Statement entries” menu in the TWINT app
- Tap the relevant payment and then “Show details”
- Now, tap “Display receipt” to view the receipt as a PDF document that you can save on your smartphone
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
The following questions and answers relate to TWINT in general. If you have questions regarding your bank’s TWINT app, please contact your bank.