What is the “Withdraw cash” function in the partner functions and how do I use it?
In TWINT+, you can withdraw cash in selected Sonect partner shops without the need to visit an ATM.
How it works:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and then select “Withdraw cash”. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be forwarded to the web application of our partner “Sonect”.
- The next step is to select an amount between CHF 20 and CHF 200. The amount can be changed in increments of CHF 10.
- You will now see the fee that you will be charged for withdrawing cash. The fee for withdrawals of up to CHF 100 is CHF 1.00, and CHF 1.50 for withdrawals of CHF 110 and above. The fee is added onto the amount that you selected.
- Tap the “Next” button and confirm that you would like to open the TWINT app.
- Now approve the payment in the TWINT app by tapping OK to confirm the amount.
- You are now able to withdraw cash from the Sonect partner shop you selected for the next 15 minutes.
- Open the TWINT app and tap the “Statement entries” tile.
- Find your last transaction in your transaction overview.
- Tap the transaction to view the transaction details. Here, tap “Show details” under the order details to be taken directly to your barcode for the cash withdrawal.
- Present the barcode on your smartphone screen at the cash register in the Sonect partner shop so that it can be scanned and you can receive the cash amount you ordered.
- You will receive a receipt with every successful transaction.
Please note that this function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!