I did not consent to being charged for a purchase. To whom can I report this?

If you did not consent to being charged for a purchase (e.g. in the case of a double charge, charging for an incorrect amount or for undelivered goods), your first move must be to contact the respective merchant to find a solution to this problem directly with them.

Should you not be able to come to an agreement with the merchant, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app. Have at hand all of the documents associated with your purchase and your communications with the merchant (e-mails, letters, details of telephone calls, receipts, etc.).

The procedure for if you have transferred money to the wrong person or to the wrong telephone number can be found here.


Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

FAQ Feedback
Thank you for your feedback!

Please tell us why the answer to the question did not solve your problem.

Important: You will receive no reply to your message. For support requests, please contact the TWINT Support team at your bank.