How do I release my TWINT prepaid credit?
You can transfer your credit from your TWINT prepaid app back to your bank account. For legal reasons, such transfers can only be made to a Swiss bank account bearing your name.
How it works:
- Open the TWINT prepaid app.
- Tap the three dots or dashes in the top right or left-hand corner.
- Under “Payment settings”, select the option “Unload credit”.
- Enter the desired amount as well as your IBAN.
- Confirm that the indicated account belongs to you by ticking the checkbox.
- Complete the process by selecting “Release now”.
Please note that the money will be credited to your bank account within two bank working days.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
The following questions and answers relate to TWINT in general. If you have questions regarding your bank’s TWINT app, please contact your bank.