How do I buy credit with the TWINT paysafecard?
You can purchase paysafecard prepaid codes securely and easily directly from your TWINT app. Proceed as follows:
- Open your TWINT app and tap the “TWINT+” tile.
- Tap “Digital vouchers” to be forwarded to the online shop via your browser.
- Tap the paysafecard logo.
- Now select one of the specified amounts.
- You then have the option of selecting whether to “send the credit or voucher to another person”. Should you choose this option, you subsequently have to provide the e-mail address of the recipient in the “Purchased for” field, as well as your name in “Purchased by” field so that the recipient knows who sent them the gift. Last but not least, you can pen a personalised message to the recipient.
- Once you have ticked the box stating you have read and accept the General Terms and Conditions, you can tap “Purchase credit”.
- You will now be prompted to enter your phone number. Afterwards, tap “Send SMS”.
- You will then receive a code via SMS. Enter this code in the displayed field.
- When making your first purchase in the online shop, you will also be asked to provide your e-mail address. This will be saved and can be amended at any time in your profile. Here, you can find out how to edit your profile in the online shop.
- Tap “Purchase credit”.
- You will now be taken back to the TWINT app, where you need to confirm the payment by tapping “OK”.
- Once your payment is successful, a green confirmation screen will be displayed in your TWINT app. Tap the “Display code” button to be redirected back to the online shop in your Internet browser where you can view the paysafecard code directly.
- You will also be automatically sent an e-mail with the paysafecard code once the payment has been made successfully. If the paysafecard was purchased as a gift, the desired recipient will also be sent this e-mail.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!