Now, we at TWINT are anticipating a fantastic festival summer and therefore want to share a few tips for the weekends ahead to ensure that you enjoy some unforgettable experiences:
- Have you not yet purchased a ticket for your favourite festival? There is no need to despair – tickets are still available for many of Switzerland’s festivals. Pay conveniently now for your ticket with TWINT at ticketcorner.ch or starticket.ch.
- You want memories that will last forever? Buy a www.brack.ch disposable camera from Quicksnap now at BRACK.CH. Thanks to its waterproof case, it can also be used for snapshots in poor weather.
- You don’t have a tent yet? As you will be missing out on sleep anyway, we recommend a practical pop-up tent from Galaxus. Don’t forget: make sure not to leave the tent behind after the festival and dispose of it properly – the environment and cleaning team will thank you for this.
- Do you already know the BLS app? It allows you to buy your public transport tickets from the comfort of your own home – travelling in Switzerland has rarely been so worry-free and convenient thanks to www.bls.ch. You can also pay for your upcoming trip to the festival in the app using TWINT.
- Some festivals have now introduced a cashless system but this also has its pitfalls. Have you already used up your credit? Don’t worry! Simply twint a friend who still has credit and help will already be at hand.
- The showers were all taken again this morning and your best friends are now attracting a swarm of flies? haar-shop.ch is there to help with its wide range of dry shampoos – meaning your hair still looks fresh and clean even after a couple of days.
- Did the weather forecast get it wrong and following the festival you now need new Converse shoes after they were caked in mud? You can find them here: ochsnersport.ch
On this note, we would like to wish you a wonderful festival summer from TWINT!