Software Engineer DevOps, 100%
You have a passion for complex software systems, want to help shape the mobile payment app of Swiss banks and would like to work as part of an agile and innovative team in Bern and Zurich? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- As Software Engineer DevOps, you are responsible for the interplay of the overall system of our technically varied product: a complex system consisting of several backends, mobile applications, websites and connections to financial institutions and retailers.
- You optimise the collaboration between the Business, Development and Operations departments. Your support is important to bring innovative software solutions to market in a flexible manner, in good quality and on time.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for enhancing, optimising and managing build pipelines, configurations, tooling and architecture.
- You have completed computer science studies (bachelor’s or master’s degree).
- You have good programming knowledge.
- You are perfectly familiar with complex interacting server systems.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience with web protocols & security, systems integration, continuous integration & delivery, container technologies (Docker), application containers (Wildfly), build tools (Gradle), Ansible, Linux.
- You enjoy collaborating as part of an international team and engaging with other cultures.
- You are curious and enjoy making an active contribution.
- And you work independently and are flexible.
- An exciting role in a young, dynamic company
- Locations in Bern and Zurich, working from home possible
- Modern infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
TWINT is …
a mobile shopping and payment app that was launched in 2015. The aim is to develop a mobile payment solution for all of Switzerland.
If so, send your application (CV) including your letter of motivation and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 079 747 12 38. Attention: Headhunter applications will be deleted.
We look forward to receiving your application!