Security Architect, 80-100 % (m/f)
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will work on ensuring that the TWINT app is the best and most secure payment app in Switzerland. You will work closely with the CISO, IT architects and developers to make sure that the payments and data we are trusted to protect are secured to the highest standard. The ideal candidate has a software developer/integrator background in the area of IT security and shares our passion for engineering solutions that meet the complex security requirements needed by a financial product.
Your tasks at TWINT
- As a Security Architect, you are responsible for the design of TWINT’s security-critical infrastructure. This includes the web application firewall, identity and access management solution, firewalls, data leakage prevention tools, etc.
- You contribute to the general security awareness of TWINT employees, acting as a coach for security topics.
- You contribute to technology and tool evaluations and help in infrastructure decisions.
- You work in a hands-on manner on the engineering of security-critical components.
- You support IT architects in designing concepts for the further development of the TWINT products that fulfil the relevant security requirements.
- You help developers (mobile and backend) to implement software according to the security best practices.
- You support the CISO in achieving the overall cyber security goals of TWINT (conduct risk assessments, develop internal information security guidelines, conduct penetration testers and auditors, etc.).
- You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- You have very good general IT security know-how.
- You are experienced in complex security-sensitive software development and integration.
- You have a background in information technology with an understanding of the challenges of information security.
- Experience working within an information-security-compliant company (e.g. ISO 27001 or equivalent) is a plus.
- You work in an independent and well-structured manner and like to act on your own responsibility.
- An exciting role at a young, dynamic company
- Locations in Bern and Zurich
- Modern infrastructure
- Flexible working hours