iOS Quality Engineer (Internship, 3-12 months), 80-100 % (f/m)
As part of a team of iOS developers, you work on ensuring that the TWINT iOS App is the best payment app in Switzerland. Your focus on quality and testability help us improve the overall user experience of the app. You help design, implement and maintain an automated UI test system. You are fully integrated into our team of top-notch developers distributed over multiple locations (Zürich, Bern, and Zagreb). You regularly interact with our manual quality assurance and devops teams. The code you write will ensure TWINT stays one of the most-downloaded applications in Switzerland.
- Design, implement and maintain an automated UI test system.
- Work together with the team to ensure code is testable, maintainable, and of high quality.
- Work in a team using modern tools and practices.
- Participate in code reviews, tech workshops and retrospectives.
- Work with the Quality assurance, DevOps, Business Analysts and the Architecture TWINT departments to find the best way to solve challenging testing problems.
- Interact with the Quality Assurance department to automate currently manual tests.
- You live in Switzerland.
- You are pursuing a Master/Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology.
- You have strong analytical skills, eagerness to learn and a hands-on attitude.
- You are passioned about software development and testing.
- You know how to develop basic iOS Apps: Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, the Cocoa SDK.
- You are familiar with git, unit and UI testing, and CI tools, e.g., Jenkins.
- You are communicative, eager to be part of our team and speak English fluently.
- Bonus points: you are proficient in scripting languages, e.g., Python and Shell.
- Make a difference in how Switzerland pays.
- We are a large, dynamic team of top developers from several countries.
- A chance to learn, hands-on, from our experts in the field of iOS development.
- Work with cutting edge technology using a modern toolchain.
- You will have an opportunity to grow and find tasks that suit and expand your skills.