Application Manager DevOps, 100% (f/m)
You have a passion for second-level technical support of IT applications, want to help shape the mobile payment app of Swiss banks and would like to work as part of an agile and innovative team in Bern and Zurich? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Your tasks at TWINT
- You work on developing the TWINT operations and ensure the operations aspects in the development projects.
- As an Incident and Problem Manager with an application-specific focus, you are responsible for second-level application support.
- In complex productive problems, you assume the cross-area coordination of examining the causes and rectifying faults for the long term.
- You are the know-how partner for specialist services, product managers and third parties. You advise on special questions regarding operations and in exceptional situations, carry out specialist orders and create ad hoc analyses.
- You work on the continuous improvement of operation processes and tools. You also create, update, manage and administrate the necessary documentation (e.g. service documentation, operating manual, work instructions).
- You collaborate on projects. They include the cross-area enhancement of requirements for the operability of IT services, independent implementation of the requirements and acceptance of operational readiness tests.
- You have completed training in the field of IT and have several years of experience as a second-level supporter of IT applications or in a similar role.
- You have knowledge and experience in the area of UNIX, in analysing log files and in the administration of databases.
- You have very good knowledge of the ITIL process landscape and are
willing to familiarise yourself quickly with the technical background of the applications.
- You display very good analytical skills, flexibility and a strong willingness to learn.
- You work in an independent and well-structured manner and like to act on your own responsibility.
- You speak German and English.
- As a team player, you are willing to take on special assignments and be available on call.
- An exciting role at a young, dynamic company
- Locations in Bern and Zurich, working from home possible
- Modern infrastructure
- Flexible working hours