Senior Application Architect 80-100%
Shape the future of digital payment solutions together with us and become part of the TWINT success story! Mobile payment is our passion, and it doesn't stop there. Do you want to create an impact with TWINT and to work in dynamic and innovative teams in Bern and Zurich? Then keep reading.
The Technology & Architecture Team is a pioneering competence center, that unites senior professionals from different architectural backgrounds. Together we guide the development and continuous improvement of a high-performance, scalable and secure payment system.
To allow TWINT to grow and expand, we need you in the role of Senior Application Architect - in Zurich or Bern with Home Office.
- You lead the architectural vision and decisions within an application stream and shape the target architecture of TWINT as part of the "Technology & Architecture" team together with the other architects
- Your experience and knowledge of best practices in building resilient and scalable services will help us make the right architectural decisions
- Implementation of a modern event-driven microservice architecture
- Identifying current technical debt and showing minimal invasive paths to decrease it
- Supporting business units in architecting new features into a complex nationwide payment scheme
- Stakeholder management across IT and business stakeholders, inside and outside of the company
- Scout for - and be aware of new, relevant technologies and show where and how they could integrate into our current systems
- Supporting the migration from our current hoster to AWS in cooperation with the development teams without impacting operations
- Ensuring the technical governance of projects and partners
- Lead our architects across teams via the community-of-practice
- Completed computer science studies (Bachelor or Master) with several years of practical and project experience in complex IT landscapes and ideally in the payment environment
- Profound, multi-year practical and project experience in software engineering in a business and technically complex environment
- Knowledge of Java/Java EE as well as Git, familiar with observability tools for application and infrastructure monitoring, AWS knowledge advantageous
- Hands-on attitude, taking responsibility and displaying personal initiative, independence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Experience with agile project methodology (certification advantageous)
- Analytical and structured way of working, practice-oriented solution finding and excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English (German advantageous)