DevOps Engineer 80-100%
At TWINT, we believe that innovation should make our lives and coexistence better. That it should help us focus on the things that really matter: The experiences that move us. The people who are close to us. All the things that move us forward together. That's why we're making our everyday lives easier all the time - because payment and everything around it can be integrated smoothly into our lives and we no longer have to worry about it. So that each of us can make more of the moment. On a small scale as well as on a large scale. For ourselves, for others and for the whole of Switzerland.
The IT Engineering Team is a pioneering competence center, that unites senior professionals from different backgrounds. Together we guide the development and continuous improvement of a high-performance, scalable and secure payment system.
To allow TWINT to grow and expand, we need you in the role of a DevOps Engineer in Zurich or Bern with Home Office.
Your impact at TWINT:
- Monitoring and coordinating a complex system with backends, mobile applications, websites, and integrations with financial institutions and retailers
- Optimizing of collaboration between IT, development, and operations to enhance the efficiency and quality of our software in operation
- Support for the timely market launch of innovative software solutions in high quality
- Developing, optimizing, and managing build pipelines, configurations, tooling, and architecture
- Support and coaching of the team in the area of DevOps
Bachelor or Master degree in computer science with a focus on software engineering or a comparable education
Several years of practical and project experience in software engineering in a business and technically complex environment
Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Independent, structured and reliable way of working
Good understanding in agile development methodologies and DevOps
Solid knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Python, Java/JEE on Wildfly, Git, Gradle, GitOps, GitLab and Jenkins