Senior Software Engineer 80-100%
At TWINT, we believe that innovation should simplify our lives and coexistence. It should help us focus on the things that truly matter: the experiences that move us, the people close to us, and everything that brings us together. That's why we ensure that our daily lives continually become easier – because payment and everything around it gets seamlessly integrated into our lives. So that each one of us can make more out of the moment. For ourselves, for others, and for all of Switzerland.
The IT Engineering Team at TWINT is a pioneering competence center, that unites senior professionals from different backgrounds. Together we guide the development and continuous improvement of a high-performance, scalable and secure payment system.
To allow TWINT to grow and expand, we need you in the role of a Senior Software Engineer - in Zurich or Bern with Home Office.
Your impact at TWINT:
- Be a part of an international, multicultural development team and jointly responsible for the further development of our platform
- Take the technical responsibility from conception to implementation
- Enable your teammates during sprints and facilitate improvement within the team
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
- Support us in analyzing complex problems in the context of L3 support, in handling incidents in cooperation with our partners and in developing sustainable solutions
- Work constantly on the continuous improvement of our platform
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science with a focus on software engineering or a comparable education
- Profound, multi-year practical and project experience in software engineering in a business and technically complex environment
- Knowledge of Java/Java EE on Wildfly as well as SQL / PL SQL, Git, Gradle, Jenkins and familiar with the common Linux tools for log analysis
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and DevOps
- First experience with AppDynamics as well as with the implementation of performance optimizations
- Standby for special assignments and on-call duties
- Fluent English and good German language skills
- Independent and reliable team player