Who should I contact if I have any questions about my digital vouchers and credit?
We offer you the possibility to purchase digital vouchers and credit within the TWINT app through our partner Blackhawk Network.
If you have any questions about a purchased voucher (activation errors and/or questions about the credit status or the rejection of cancellation), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also provide the following information in your email:
- Short description of the matter
- Date and time of the transaction (this can be found in your TWINT app under ‘Statement entries’, for example)
- Purchased voucher / credit and the amount purchased
- Complete card number (you can find this here)
- Attach a proof of purchase (confirmation email received), if available
In addition, please always state that you have purchased the voucher or credit via the TWINT app.
For all other questions, please contact the issuer of your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!