What is the new “Order coffee” partner function in TWINT and how do I use it?
In the TWINT app, you can order coffee capsules straight from the Nespresso online shop and use TWINT to pay for these directly, simply and conveniently.
How it works:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and select the “Order coffee” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the web application of our partner Nespresso.
- Log in with your Nespresso customer number and your post code. Alternatively, you can also place your order as a guest. In this instance, you have to enter the delivery address manually each time.
- Choose whether you would like to have your order delivered to you or you would like to pick it up yourself from one of the selected locations close to you. At the moment, immediate pickup is only offered at Nespresso Pickup locations in the Zurich region.
- Delivery: If you opt for delivery, you will now first be asked to enter the delivery address. If you have logged in with your Nespresso customer number, your default address that is saved with Nespresso will be used automatically. You can change this address, where necessary, in this step.
- Pickup: Should you opt for pickup, you can select the desired location (Nespresso Pickup) on the map in the next step. The product range available may vary depending on the pickup location you choose. Further information on Nespresso Pickup is available here.
- Select the number of coffee capsules by tapping the “+” symbol to the right of the coffee that you would like to order and select the desired number of capsules.
- You can, of course, order multiple types of coffee at the same time.
- Once you have entered all of the details for your order, you can submit the order by tapping the “Confirm order” at the bottom of your screen.
- You will now be taken back to the TWINT app where you can confirm the payment.
- Your order will now be processed by Nespresso and delivered to your home shortly.
Please note that this partner function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the partner function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!