What is the “Insurance” function in TWINT+ and how do I use it?
In TWINT+, you can take out insurance policies directly with our partner and independent insurance broker Würth Financial Services AG, for example for your new smartphone or your future online purchases. Payment is automatically taken care of every month via TWINT – simply and conveniently.
How it works:
- Open your TWINT app and tap the “TWINT+” tile.
- Tap “Insurance” and you will be forwarded to the “InsurHub” web application of our partner Würth Financial Services AG in your Internet browser.
- Tap the insurance policy in which you are interested.
- You will now see a detailed description of the insurance policy selected.
- Tap “Calculate premium” to gain an overview of the different price models for the respective insurance policy. Alternatively, tap “Back” to go back to the overview of insurance policies.
- Once you have tapped “Calculate premium”, you can choose the desired price model. If you tap “Find out more”, you will receive further information about the respective price model.
- Tap “Enter personal information”.
- You will now be prompted to enter your personal details for the insurance policy on a one-time basis. Confirm the details you have entered by tapping “Continue to overview”.
- In the final step, you will see a summary of the insurance policy you selected. Please confirm that you accept the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance (GTCI) and the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) and then tap “Take out policy now”.
- You will now be taken back to the TWINT app where you must save TWINT as the payment method for the “Würth InsurHub” billing party on a one-time basis. Please confirm this and then tap “Complete save process”. By doing this, you permit TWINT to automatically pay the future monthly premiums when they are due.
- The first monthly instalment will now be charged directly to your account.
- Your insurance policy, the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance (GTCI) and all other insurance documents will be sent to you directly by e-mail afterwards.
Please note that this function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!