What additional options does the “Parking” function offer in the “Partner functions”?
In the TWINT app, you can pay for your parking time without having to scan the QR code on the parking meter. To do so, please take the following steps:
- Go to the “Partner functions” area in your TWINT app and select the option “Parking”. The 4 most frequently used additional functions are displayed here. You can view a complete overview of these functions by tapping “how all”.
- You will now be redirected to the Parking WebView of Digitalparking.
- Activate the location tracking function on your smartphone to be able to view the closest parking facilities to your location that support Parkingpay. Find out how to activate the location tracking function here.
- Select your parking location.
- If you have never used the “Parking” function before, please enter your licence plate number on this page. Save the details you have entered to continue. You can change the vehicle registration number you saved or add additional registration numbers at any time.
- Now, set your parking time and confirm the payment. As is standard with Parkingpay, the parking time paid for can also be cut short at any time on this screen. You will then be reimbursed the remaining amount directly via the TWINT app.
You can also park in certain car parks without having to buy a ticket. Further information on this topic is available here.
Please note that this additional function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!