What features are available under ‘Donate’ in TWINT?
You can make donations to charitable organisations directly from your TWINT app.
How it works:
- Open your TWINT app, tap the “Partner functions” section and select the “Donate” option. The four most frequently used partner functions are displayed at first. To see all of the functions, tap “Display all”.
- You will now be redirected to the online shop.
- Select the organisation you would like to donate to by tapping on the corresponding logo.
- You will now see a short description of the activities carried out by this organisation. Tap ‘Donate now’ to navigate to the input screen for your donation.
- Select one of the predetermined amounts or tap ‘Individual amount’ in order to freely choose the amount you would like to donate.
- Next, enter your personal details (title, first and last name as well as your e-mail address). This information will be transferred to the charitable organisation.
- If you would like to receive information from the charitable organisation in the future about the work it is carrying out, please tick the corresponding box by tapping it.
- Lastly, you can specify whether you would like to be provided with a donation receipt. To do this, simply tap the corresponding field. To be able to receive the receipt, you will need to enter your address, as this needs to be listed on the donation receipt. The respective charitable organisation will then e-mail you the receipt directly within a few days.
Please note that this partner function may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the partner function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!