What features are available under ‘Donate’ in TWINT+?
You can now make donations to charitable organisations directly from your TWINT app.
How it works:
- Open the TWINT app and tap the ‘TWINT+’ tile.
- If you tap ‘Donate’, you will be redirected to the online shop in your Internet browser.
- Select the organisation you would like to donate to by tapping on the corresponding logo.
- You will now see a short description of the activities carried out by this organisation. Tap ‘Donate now’ to navigate to the input screen for your donation.
- Select one of the predetermined amounts or tap ‘Individual amount’ in order to freely choose the amount you would like to donate.
- Next, enter your personal details (title, first and last name as well as your e-mail address). This information will be transferred to the charitable organisation.
- If you would like to receive information from the charitable organisation in the future about the work it is carrying out, please tick the corresponding box by tapping it.
- Lastly, you can specify whether you would like to be provided with a donation receipt. To do this, simply tap the corresponding field. To be able to receive the receipt, you will need to enter your address, as this needs to be listed on the donation receipt. The respective charitable organisation will then e-mail you the receipt directly within a few days.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!