I am unable to make a payment via a Beacon. What could the problem be?
- Inform the cashier that you would like to pay using TWINT or select TWINT as the means of payment at a self-checkout cash register.
- Check whether your smartphone’s Bluetooth function and location services are activated.
- Open the TWINT app using the fingerprint scanner, facial recognition or your PIN, tap the “Pay” button and then select the “Beacon” option in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Hold your smartphone up to the Beacon at a distance of 5 to 10 cm.
- It may be the case that a WLAN signal is causing problems. Deactivate the Wi-Fi signal on your smartphone and try again.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!