How do I know that I have chosen the right parking zone when paying for my parking time using TWINT+?
You can pay for your parking time in TWINT+ without having to walk to the parking meter, as you can choose the relevant parking zone directly via the map on your smartphone.
However, if there are different parking zones in close proximity to one another and you would like to make sure that you have chosen the right parking zone on your smartphone, please proceed as follows:
- Tap the parking zone on the map to see the number and the name of the parking zone.
- Compare the parking zone number on the map with the one listed on the parking meter.
- If the two parking zone numbers match, you have chosen the right parking zone.
- If the two parking zone numbers do not match, you can either select the correct parking zone on the map or you can scan the QR code on the parking meter.
Please note that parking function in TWINT+ may not be available in every TWINT app. Should you not be able to find the function in your respective app, please contact the Customer Service team for your TWINT app.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
- What additional options does Parking in TWINT+ offer?
- How does the inspector know that I have paid the parking fee?
- Can I use TWINT to pay for multiple parking fees at the same time?
- Are there any additional costs if I pay for the parking fee with TWINT?
- How can I share my location for TWINT+ functions?
- I have received an unwarranted parking fine. What can I do?