How can I set up notifications for incoming transactions in the TWINT merchant portal?
For transactions that are carried out using the QR code sticker, you have the option of receiving an immediate e-mail or SMS notification about the executed transaction. Moreover, the notification also contains a link for directly refunding the respective payment.
To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Log into the merchant portal
- Click ‘Stores’ in the menu bar on the left-hand side
- Click the pencil symbol next to the store for which you would like to change the notification settings
- Under ‘Sale notification’, click the pencil symbol and then determine whether you would like to receive a notification via e-mail or SMS, via both or not at all every time a transaction is executed. If you choose to have notifications sent to you, please make sure that your e-mail address and mobile phone number have been saved correctly.
- To complete the process, click the “Home” menu item and confirm that you would like to save the changes.
- The changes are now active.
Please note that TWINT payments via the QR code stickers are sent to the merchant without personal information relating to the TWINT customer. If you require a solution that sends you the data on the individual buyer, please consider our club solution.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!