How can I set up notifications for incoming transactions in the TWINT merchant portal?
For transactions that are carried out using the QR code sticker, you have the option of receiving an immediate e-mail or SMS notification about the executed transaction (with “QR code stickers with payment information”, only e-mail notifications are possible). Moreover, the notification also contains a link for directly refunding the respective payment.
To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Log into the merchant portal
- Click ‘Stores’ in the menu bar on the left-hand side
- Click the pencil symbol next to the store for which you would like to change the notification settings
- Under ‘Sale notification’, click the pencil symbol and then determine whether you would like to receive a notification via e-mail or SMS, via both or not at all every time a transaction is executed. If you choose to have notifications sent to you, please make sure that your e-mail address and mobile phone number have been saved correctly.
- To complete the process, click the “Home” menu item and confirm that you would like to save the changes.
- The changes are now active.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!