I have forgotten my TWINT PIN/password. What can I do?
- Open your TWINT prepaid app.
- Tap “Forgotten your TWINT PIN?” beneath the TWINT PIN entry field.
- We will send a security PIN to the e-mail address that you specified as a security contact during the registration process. As a reminder: When specifying a security contact during the registration process, we recommend selecting an e-mail address that is not linked to the smartphone on which you use TWINT.
- Tip: Should you not have received an e-mail within five minutes, check your spam folder.
- Once you receive the e-mail containing the security PIN, you can go back in the TWINT prepaid app and enter this security PIN there.
- You will now be prompted to create a new individual PIN and you then be able to use the TWINT prepaid app again as usual.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
The following questions and answers relate to TWINT in general. If you have questions regarding your bank’s TWINT app, please contact your bank.