How do I release my prepaid TWINT credit?
You can transfer your credit from the TWINT app back to your account. For legal reasons, such transfers can only be made to a Swiss bank account bearing your name.
How it works:
- Open the TWINT prepaid app.
- Select the ‘Release money’ menu item.
- Enter the desired amount as well as your IBAN.
- Confirm that the indicated account belongs to you by ticking the checkbox.
- Complete the process by selecting ‘Release now’.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
The following questions and answers relate to TWINT in general. If you have questions regarding your bank’s TWINT app, please contact your bank.